North Hollywood Film and Video Storage Facility
Hollywood is great location for our conveniently located Media Storage Facility to best serve our customer's needs.. Our concrete construction warehouses are environmentally controlled to provide ideal storage conditions for both motion picture film and videotape. There is no doubt that time, temperature and humidity are critical to the health of your film. Processed or unprocessed, how you store the film and how long you store it will determine the quality of your images. Here are the services our facility in Hollywood provides to our customers to ensure their film, video, audio and optical media assets will be properly preserved.
Achieving the standards of the highest quality, Pacific Title Archives' preservation facilities are environmentally controlled in high security buildings providing ideal storage conditions for film, video, audio and optical media assets. We provide a number of tools that assist in the re-purposing of the assets and their enhanced restoration and media conversions.
We are one of the few vendors who provide large scale Archival Storage in two components. Our normal archival storage (“Ambient”) provides an environment of 65 degrees Fahrenheit, 50% Relative Humidity. The second component is referred to as “Cold” Storage, is where elements are kept at a constant 45 degrees Fahrenheit, 25% Relative Humidity.
Motion Picture Film, Video Tape and Audio Tape inspection services are available upon request from a quick visual inspection of materials to a more comprehensive frame-by-frame artifact reporting. If necessary, your material can be repackaged and relabeled. Detailed reports are provided to ensure quality care and handling. We also provide tape conversions from one media to another.
The following broad categories of digital asset management systems are offered:
- Brand asset management consultative services, with a focus on facilitation of re-purposing the content. Here the content is largely marketing- or sales-related, for example, product imagery, logos, marketing collateral or fonts, to give a few examples.
- Library asset management systems, with a focus on storage and retrieval of large amounts of infrequently changing media assets, for example in video or photo archiving. We manage the libraries of large music companies.
- Production asset management systems, with a focus on storage, organization and revision control of frequently changing digital assets, for example in digital media production. We provide tape duplication and conversion services, inclusive of analog to digital.
- Digital supply chain services, pushing digital content out to digital retailers (e.g. music, videos and games).
Pacific Title Archives has been storing scripts, payroll records, contracts and other important business records for our motion picture, television and music industry clientele for decades. We also store important records for the following vertical markets.
- Accounting Firms
- Law Firms
- Consulting Firms
- Business Management Firms
We will assist you in the management of your document storage, providing reports, on-line access and rapid delivery of all business records.
Please contact us to begin storing your business media.
We work with you to develop a scalable and efficient document management processes for your respective organization or the specific project in-hand. The processes are designed to capture, archive, search and retrieve information from multiple venues within your organization.
The utilization of the Pacific Title Archives Document Scanning and Imaging Services allows for the client to swiftly convert their information into digital assets for secure access. In the end, this is instrumental in the reduction of operating costs and produces a ROI.
Please contact us to start the scanning and imaging process now.