Media Asset Management Services
Achieving the standards of the highest quality, Pacific Title Archives' preservation facilities are environmentally controlled in high security buildings providing ideal storage conditions for film, video, audio and optical media assets. We provide a number of tools that assist in the re-purposing of the assets including asset monetization and their enhanced restoration and media conversions.
We are one of the few vendors who provide large scale Archival Storage in two components. Our normal archival storage (“Ambient”) provides an environment of 65 degrees Fahrenheit, 50% Relative Humidity. The second component is referred to as “Cold” Storage, is where elements are kept at a constant 45 degrees Fahrenheit, 25% Relative Humidity. Private vault storage is available upon request for your most valuable media assets.
Pacific Title Archives offers full curation services, allowing us to assist you in the critical process of collecting, organizing and displaying information relevant to your company or industry.
Motion Picture Film, Video Tape and Audio Tape inspection services are available upon request from a quick visual inspection of materials to a more comprehensive frame-by-frame artifact reporting. If necessary, your material can be repackaged and relabeled. Detailed reports are provided to ensure quality care and handling. We also provide tape conversions from one media to another.
The following broad categories of digital asset management systems are offered:
- Brand asset management consultative services, with a focus on facilitation of re-purposing the content. Here the content is largely marketing- or sales-related, for example, product imagery, logos, marketing collateral or fonts, to give a few examples.
- Library asset management systems, with a focus on storage and retrieval of large amounts of infrequently changing media assets, for example in video or photo archiving. We manage the libraries of large music companies.
- Production asset management systems, with a focus on storage, organization and revision control of frequently changing digital assets, for example in digital media production. We provide tape duplication and conversion services, inclusive of analog to digital.
- Digital supply chain services, pushing digital content out to digital retailers (e.g. music, videos and games).
- University archiving services, with a focus on the specific needs of academic institutions.
Pacific Title Archives has been storing scripts, payroll records, contracts and other important business records for our motion picture, television and music industry clientele for decades.
We also store important records for the following vertical markets.
- Still Photography
- Recording Artist Industry
- Audit Firms
- Accounting Firms
- Law Firms
- Consulting Firms
- Business Management Firms
- Business Asset Management
- Advertising Firms
- Storage & Preservation
- Digital & Monetization
We will assist you in the management of your document storage, providing reports, on-line access and rapid delivery of all business records.
Please contact us to begin storing your business media.
We work with you to develop a scalable and efficient document management process for your respective organization or the specific project in-hand. The processes are designed to capture, archive, search and retrieve information from multiple venues within your organization.
The utilization of the Pacific Title Archives Document Scanning and Imaging Services allows for the client to swiftly convert their information into digital assets for secure access. In the end, this is instrumental in the reduction of operating costs and produces a ROI.
Pacific Title Archives' preservation facilities achieve the standards of the highest quality and are environmentally controlled in high security buildings providing ideal storage conditions for film, video, audio and optical Digital Assets. The tools we provide assist in the re-purposing of the assets for monetization and their enhanced restoration and media conversions.
Industry Consultation Services:
At Pacific Title Archives, our expertise in the film, media, and asset management industry is unparalleled. Contact us today to learn about the myriad of ways in which we can advise you on your business needs.
Pacific Title Archives manages media assets for universities across the country, and can provide services for schools of any size, regardless of location. Our archiving services are tailored to the specific needs of each institution.
At Pacific Title Archives, we can help your organization further explore the value of enhancing and augmenting the value of your assets through proper archival management. Implementing a data archiving program can ensure your information remains secure, online and accessible for years to come.
PTA can safely and securely provide our clients with HD and 4K film scanning, tape digitization and a myriad of post production services at more than competitive rates! PTA can also help to create new income, generating distribution opportunities.